Monday, July 29, 2013

Music, how I love thee

So tonight's blog is a little different than what I normally post, it has absolutely nothing to do with being bipolar, unless you count loving music as a sign of bipolar disorder :) 

Ever since it first aired, I've loved the music video 'Tonight, Tonight' by the Smashing Pumpkins, and today, I stumbled across another gem of a music video, 'Little Talks' by Of Monsters and Men. The similarities between the two were crazy! I even had my daughter watch and she said she could see that they were similar, so I know I wasn't imagining it. 

I love the make up in both of them, and the..well actually pretty much everything I love. If you want to see some awesome music videos and appreciate some good music, feel free to click the videos below :) 

Watch and tell me what similarities you notice!










No comments:

Post a Comment