Monday, April 29, 2013

I fear my posts are doomed to be boring...

I just don''t know what to write about personally in my life right now...I mean I'm doing well on my medications, I'm getting along with my husband, the kids are all doing good...that's not the stuff fascinating posts are made of.

So what do I do? I find articles about bipolar disorder and offer those up. I know eventually I'll cycle, I mean it's bound to happen, and then I'll have stories to share, but right now I feel stifled. There's so much in me that wants to come out, but I don't know how to get it out.

I guess it just takes time to get to the point where you know what to say, and how to say it well. I just need to find that spot...hopefully it'll be soon. :)

Thanks for everyone who sticks with me and keeps coming back to see what else I've added. Feel free to subscribe so you get regular update if you like my blog. And I love comments, so if you have something to share, I'd love to hear it! Who knows, maybe your comment could spark something in me to write about! So please, be an active participant here, that's what I ultimately want to see happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment