Wednesday, July 3, 2013

It's that day again! Thankful Thursday!

thankful-thursday1






It's one of my favorite days again! Thankful Thursday! I've had a really rough week, and my trials seem particularly numerous at the moment, but today I am grateful for so many things. I am so grateful for a loving Father in Heaven who hears my prayers and answers them, for moments that build my testimony of Him, and for lessons that I've learned through Him.

I'm also incredibly grateful fr my family; my husband who suffers so many things silently so he can provide for us, for my mother who does all she can to stay close to us and still try to look after us, lol. For in-laws that help out whenever needed and adore my children. I'm so grateful for my children who are the tools God uses to teach me lessons more often than not, lol...but especially because they are my most precious jewels that money could never buy.

I'm grateful for you readers who stick with me and muddle through my blog posts with me, and especially for those of you who are kind enough to leave a comment on your thoughts and opinions as well. I love you all, and I'm so blessed to have you here in my life.


1 comment:

  1. […] It’s that day again! Thankful Thursday! (beingmebeingbipolar.wordpress.com) […]

    ReplyDelete